As chief product officer at Dun and Bradstreet, Anudit Vikram oversees the company’s audience solutions business that utilizes the more than 300 million offline business records in its database for digital marketing and online advertising use cases. As part of building this product for Dun and Bradstreet, he is responsible for overseeing the company’s data-driven audience targeting, deterministic data, and verification of audiences in programmatic advertising. Prior to joining Dun and Bradstreet, Vikram spent time at Merkle, nPario, Yahoo and Microsoft, among others.
During this episode of Marketing Today, Vikram talks about the nuance behind the numbers in the offerings of Dun and Bradstreet, the issues of privacy and data protection, as well as how, on a personal level, he tries to never get too high or too low in keeping up with the pace of change.
Highlights from this Marketing Today conversation include:
- Vikram talks about his role at Dun and Bradstreet and provides detail about the audience solutions business. (:29)
- Vikram discusses the simplest way of getting to intent and what sometimes gets missed in the process. (4:46)
- The implications of privacy and data protection for Dun and Bradstreet. (6:53)
- “It depends.” — Vikram’s take on the not-so-simple task of bringing marketing and media functions in-house. (8:59)
- Vikram provides perspective on B2B marketers and the data economy. (13:03)